Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The First Day Of School

The first day of school went really good. Kylee and Zoey both had a really good time and came home way excited to go back. I had a hard time leaving Zoey she just seems so little and for those of you who dont know her personality she is really shy and quite (I know thats hard to believe with the mother she has lol.) Needless to say she made it through the day fine and even found the right bus to get on and come home. Sophie also had a hard time without her sisters she kept asking when they were coming home and any noise that she would hear she would say "I think thats them" and run to the door to check. Kylee has a good friend in the same class and a really nice teacher so she has no complaints. She is really egar to learn her times tables and cursive.




8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute, cute kids. I love their hair cuts. It makes Zoey look so much older. I'm glad she had a good day. Don't you just love back to school? No more fighting! I also love the picture of your guys walking into school as everyone else is leaving:)

Tianna Davis said...

I love these pictures. They are so stink'n cute with their new hair cuts. Kylee's is SO short! It looks awesome though. I love the picture where they're walking into school and Sophie looks like she's going with them. Zoey's backpack is twice her size! haha...See ya this weekend! Can't wait!

Scott and Krista said...

Your kids are adorable! They are getting so big! I'm glad all went well with the first day. It's a scary thing. I don't want my kids to get big enough to go to school! I think I will be more scared than they will be. I'm looking forward to the Scott's class reunion so we can see you guys then.

Nate and Britney said...

Oh Tara, what cute pictures of your girl's!! There hair looks so cute... when did you cut it? Did you have a hard time letting them go? I am going to be a complete blubbering mess.... I know it!! I am glad they had a good day and they enjoyed themselves!! It makes it easier on you knowing that they actually like school. I love the picture with Sophie following her big sisters... Mom she just wants to go to school too!!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I was going to tell you sunday how much I like the cute bobs your girls are sporting!

Tia Reid said...

Oh my gosh what cute girls we have those are great pictures - i wish i could just hug them! You will have to do it for me. I am glad they like school.

the twins said...

Cute pictures. Isn't it great to have them back in school. I think that the kids are as glad to be back as we are. We made it through the first week. YEAH!!!
Christine

Melanie said...

Cute Pictures Tara! I do not know where Zoey gets that shyness from! Your girls are so cute:)