Thursday, August 14, 2008

Girls Trip To Park City

This year my mom took all of my sisters and our kids to Park City Utah for a little vacation. We left the heat on Thursday afternoon and came home on Sunday. Friday morning we got up and drove down the canyon to Hoggle Zoo my mom has wanted to take all of her grandkids to the zoo for a long time so she was really excited. Everyone had a blast the weather was perfect and all the animals were out and really playful. Later that afternoon we went back to the hotel and went swimming. On Saturday we went shopping over to the outlet mall there in park city, I think everybody and there dog decided that was a good day to go shopping so we decided to go back to the hotel and let the little kids take naps while the bigger kids went over and did the Alpine side and mini golf. Later that day we went back to the outlets to try and shop we did have 6 kids so not much shopping was getting done:) (What were we thinking)That night we orded pizza and watched a movie. On Sunday morning my mom made us yummy strawberry waffles with eggs and sausage. Thanks Mom for all you do you are the best.

4 comments:

Nate and Britney said...

Tara, looks like you had a lot of fun with all the "Girls"!! That was really nice of your mom to take all of you to Park City.... how fun, and what great memories!! I hope you are feeling good and getting enough sleep for the new little one to arrive. I Cannot wait to see what "HE" or "SHE" is !! The suspense is killing me!! Aunt Brit can't take it anymore..... I guess I will just have to wait!! Thanks again for all your help in planning the class reunion.... I really appreciate it!!

Ludvigson Family said...

I love Hogle Zoo. It looks like you all had a fun time! Growing up I went every year on my b-day. We still try and go at least once a year. I am going to Park City with my sisters and mom over Labor Day with NO KIDS!! I am so excited! BTW what hotel did you guys stay in?

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Love the pictures. Sounds like a fun weekend with the fam!

Tia Reid said...

I need you to email me those pictures. There are some cute ones that i didn't get on my camera. Hope you feel better!