Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Can you say cheese

Last Wednesday Shawn,the kids, and I drove down to Las Vegas to meet up with long time family friends, The Butlers (Michelle, Ryan, Brok, and Luke). They moved away from Mesquite 5 years ago. We hung out at their room and did alot of catching up and laughing. Then we decided to take the kids to Chucky Cheese for some dinner and entertainment. The kids had a blast! We don't go there much so they really think it is a treat when we brake down and take them.
Michelle and I
Brok, Luke, and Zoey
SOOOOOO much fun!!!!
Shawn having fun with the Sophie
Kylee and Brok

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Don't you just love Chuck E Cheese? I think there is a very good reason why we don't go there very often:) I'm glad you were able to catch up with Michelle before she left. Her family looks really good in your pictures. You will have to keep me updated on her.

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Oh how fun! I haven't heard anything about them for so long. I'm glad you got to go spend some time with them.