Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fun in the snow and the sand

Last week was jammed packed with lots of fun. On Monday Shawn, Sophie, Anni and I went up to Kolab with Tianna, Beau and Josh to have some fun in the snow. It was Shawn and I's first time snowmobiling and boy was it a fun experience. Sophie's favorite part was sledding, I think she went up and down the hill at least 10 times.



Then on Thursday thur Sunday the whole family went to Dumont sand dunes. Zoey was a maniac on the little four wheeler. I think the only time she stop riding was to eat and sleep. Maybe Shawn will have a riding partner after all. While we were out there Mindy's little boy Trayvin turned 1 so on Saturday she had a little party for him. It was all going smooth until my dog decided to go into Lyle and Sarah's motor home and eat the birthday cake:( I was so embarrassed. Luckily the cake was fixable so the party wasn't a total wreak. We went with a really fun group of people. We would stay up late playing camp fire games and visiting. It's one of the funnest camping trips I have ever been on.



7 comments:

Kendra said...

snow one week, sunny the next. I love it! It looks like you guys had a really fun time!

Melanie said...

Looks like a FUN time! Busy too:)

The Clarks said...

That looks like so much fun! I haven't been to the sand dunes forever but it looked like a blast.

Kurt and Kortney Tobler said...

Love the pics Tara!! There are some really good ones. I wish I would've thought to pull my camera out...oh well.

Nate and Britney said...

How fun... sounds like you were a busy lady!! I am glad that Shawn has a new riding partner.

Lindsay said...

Sounds like you had a blast. You didn't realize that it was your dog and not your kids that were going to get in trouble:)

The Davis' said...

HOW FUN! I wish we could have gone to the dunes with you guys. you'll have to let us know when you're going next. I bet I could seriously get Beau to make a special trip down to go. I love the pics. You're getting really good.