Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Love Christmas

I Absolutely love the Christmas season. I love the smells, the lights, the decorations, being with family, the faces my kids on Christmas morning, and the most important thing, celebrating Christ's birth.
This year I decided to do something different with my tree. Instead of having one tree we have three. Every year my kids get an ornament so I figured that they needed to have their own tree to display them. I get the tallest one, the second tallest one is Kylee's, and Zoey and Sophie share the small one for now. I eventually want them each to have there own. They had such a blast decorating them. Here are a few pictures of them hard at work and the finished product.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Good idea with the trees! I need to do that! My kids have a ton of ornaments and they would love that:0)Your family pic is way cute too!

Lindsay said...

Your trees turned out so cute. I also love your family picture. I am still trying to get time to take ours. We will see if it ever really happens.

Nate and Britney said...

That is such a cute idea!! I get Brookelyn a new ornament every year too and I just got Trey his first one this year. I love your family picture, Nate and I are procrastinating on getting ours.

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Love the trees and your new family photo is adorable! Everyone is smiling - amazing!

The Clarks said...

That is such a great idea! My mom used to let us each have a small tree in our rooms and I loved it!

Your new blog picture is cute too ~ such a good looking family!