Saturday, December 13, 2008

Company Christmas Party

This year my parents took all the Heritage Electric employee's to Las Vegas. We went to dinner and then we went to the blue man group. It was a blast. Our seats were on the 5th row so we had to wear ponchos, cause the blue man tend to get alittle crazy with paint.
Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful time you are the best.


These are a few pictures of us at dinner




This is us before the show started with our cool ponchos on.




And this is the family after the show with one of the blue man.

My aunt nana even got a blue kiss

7 comments:

Nate and Britney said...

How fun.... I love the Blue man group!! You look so good by the way!! I miss you and can't wait to see you and the family and hang out. I love love love you family picture... who took your pictures? Happy Birthday hope you have a great day!!

Lindsay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA! We need to plan our much needed lunch. Let me know. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. I've always wanted to go and see them.

The Clarks said...

What a blast! I remember seeing them a few years ago, it is such a fun show...I am sure even funner when you get splashed with paint :)

Melanie said...

That was such a good time! I was a little bummed we didn't get our time to shine on stage, maybe next time:) It was a blast anyhow!

Neena said...

Okay I want to be part of your dad's company that sounds like so much fun. I also can't get over that you had to wear ponchos!!! I hope you had a great b-day and a very Merry Christmas.

Linge Crew said...

Looks like you had tons of fun. Melanie said they loved it:) I came across your blog through Melanies....its fun keeping up with your family:)

Ludvigson Family said...

Looks like a fun party! We need to hit the vegas shows a little more frequently. I have only been to the Phantom, and Excalibur Tournament of Kings.
Anyway~ I love your cute family picture. You guys are the cutest little family. Who took it?