Monday, November 2, 2009

October Fun!

We did some really fun things this October as a family. For Family night we took the kids to Stahli Farms to do the pumkin patch and corn maze.






We went to a really fun party at the park.



We carved pumkins




Kylee ran in the pumkin run at school (zoey didn't want to run she said she already had a pumkin so she didn't need one)


For Halloween we decided to head up to Salt Lake to spend some time with Rob, Jen and the kids and boy did we have a blast. Jens neighborhood was great to trick or treat in. The kids got tons of candy witch included a couple of full size candy bars and a soda pop.



2 comments:

The Davis' said...

Look at all those smiles from Zoey! I don't think I've ever seen her smile for the camera like that! What a cute family you have. I forgot you said you were going to SLC for Halloween. It looks like you had fun. Thanks for posting pics. I know you don't do it just for me, but I appreciate it the most :) Love you and can't wait to see you guys.

Kurt and Kortney Tobler said...

Aww...cute costumes!! Looks like you had fun up in Salt Lake. Our Halloween was pretty lame down here. :( Love the pictures!