Friday, October 2, 2009

My sweet baby turns ONE!

It is so hard for me to believe that Anni is already one year old. I took her to the doctor the other day and she weight 23 pounds and is 31 inches tall. (Yes she is a big girl). She is in the 85 percentile in her weight and 95 percent in her height. She reminds Shawn and I a lot of Kylee when she was a baby.
We had a little Birthday party for her on the 23rd with all of her cousins. She had so much fun. She absolutely loved her cupcake and surprised me with her ability to open presents.



4 comments:

The Clarks said...

I can still remember when you were pregnant with her at the reunion - I can't believe it has been a full year since then. She is such a cutie!

Nate and Britney said...

Happy Birthday little Anni!! I can't believe she is already 1!! She is a doll and getting so big!!

The Davis' said...

Ohhh! Cute little Anni! That pictures of her and Josh is funny. Josh really loves that Elmo!

Michelle said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe its already been a year.