Sunday, January 25, 2009

Where does the time go!!

Anni is getting so BIG its hard to believe that she is 4 months already. She had her 4 month check up on Friday and she weighed a whopping 15lbs 7oz and is 24.8 inches. On the growth chart she is 90% in weigh and 72% in length, so basically she is short and chubby.
Here are some of her milestones**
*Sleeping through the night
*Reaching for toys
*Smiles
*Giggles out loud
*eats 6oz
*loves taking baths

These are some pictures of Anni doing things for the first time. The one of her and I is her first time camping she did really well except or batteries on our trailer are bad so the kept dieing so we couldn't run our heater, so around 4:oo I woke up and her hands were ice cubes so I put her in bed with Shawn and I. The next picture is Anni with her Great Grandma Tobler who is 92 year old. Grandma is in a nursing home in mesquite now so we get to go she her. She probably wont remember we were there her short term memory isn't great but other then that she is as healthy as a horse. The bottom pictures are of Anni on her first 4-wheeler ride with Grandpa Tobler. She must of likes it because she slept the whole time the the machine was moving.







7 comments:

Tasha's Boys said...

O Tara she is so cute, but that is so funny that she weights 17 pounds Jaxon was 19 at his one year.

The Clarks said...

I can't believe she that old already! She is so adorable!!!

Nate and Britney said...

She is so cute!! I cannot believe Anni is 4 months old already... where does the time go? You lucky dog she is sleeping through the night... I only wished Trey would continually sleep through the night. I love the picts!

Lindsay said...

She is such a cutie! I need to come over and have you take some pics of Clari. She never did get her 1 year ones done. I am such a terrible mom:)

Michelle said...

Oh those cheeks!! Just like all your girls, she is such a doll.

The Davis' said...

I can't believe how sweet she is! I can't wait to see her. You are bringing her next weekend right? I'm seriously going to cry if the weather is too bad for me to drive down. It better not be, cuz I need to see me family! No, I didn't cut Josh's hair, it just looks like it in that picture for some reason. It's actually coming in more, and darker. He's so cute...a pill...but cute! He woke up 6 times last night! I think we're going backwards :( Can I send him home with you so you can train him? You did a good job with Anni apparently.

Tiffanie said...

She is such a beauty!