Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update on Anni

Iam so sorry that I havent posted in awhile. My life has been pretty crazy. Having a new baby is really hard but we are making it. Anni is really sweet and I love having her sweet spirit in the house.





Anni LOVES it when her dad talks to her. When Anni was just min old Shawn was talking to her in the warmer and she know exactly who he was she tried opening her eyes to find him.


I just thought Anni look so cute in this picture. It shows you how much she has grown. She is getting so cubby


I put Anni on the couch for just a min. and came back to find Sophie laying next to her I thought it was so sweet. Sophie loves her little sister.


The other morning I went in to check on Anni in her bed and this is how I found her.




This is Anni at 4 weeks old. Iam guessing she weighs 8 and a half pounds and probably 21 inchs long. As of right now all she does is eat, sleep and poop.

12 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

She has great hair! I am so sorry I haven't come over. I'm a horrible neighbor and even worse visiting teacher!

Neena said...

She is so cute! Do all of your kids have that much hair you could almost french braid it!!!

Tiffanie said...

She is SO adorable!!!!!!!! I love that she knew who Shawn was. Too sweet! I'm so happy for you all! She makes a good addition to your family.

Melanie said...

She is soooo cute! I love that hair:) I was so glad to run into you at Walmart so I could hold her:) I miss my babies being babies!

Lindsay said...

Is it just me or does she look a lot like Zoey? She is such a cutie. I will be bringing your gift over soon...hopefully:)

The Davis' said...

OOOHHHH! I'm so happy to see new pictures. She is so cute! I can't wait to see her(and all of you) next week! That picture of her and Sophie is so sweet. Love you guys!

Nate and Britney said...

That little Anni is so stinkin cute!! I cannot believe how much she has grown since the last time I saw her!! Can't wait to see you guy's this weekend!

Jackie said...

So, I was blog stalking and found you guys! Well, since you've had your fourth girl, I guess that means we're destined to have a fourth boy. Sam's been out of town since Anni was born, but we'd love to come visit and see her. So cute with fat little cheeks!

Julz said...

I love that pic with her and Sophie! She's getting so big!! So cute!!

Kendra said...

oh, so cute! There is nothing in the world like a new baby. Your blog does bad, bad things to me!

Michelle said...

Your Anni is SO beautiful, all your girls are. I love your family.

Eardley Fam said...

Tara-
Anni is soo beautiful! Congrats!! I am late on congratulating but still so excited for you guys. All your girls are such beauties-Shawn will be beating the boys off for sure. Hope you are doing good-4 kids!!!