Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

Our 4th of July weekend was packed with tons of fun activities. It started out on the 3rd with a Turtle Cove block party (sorry no pictures my camera battery died). That evening the kids and I went over to my moms house to have a sleep over so we could be up and ready for the early morning activities at the Bunkerville park. We had a delicious pancake breakfast followed by some foot races, egg toss, cotton candy, snow cones, water activities, dunk tank and tons of fun. After all the morning activities we took a much needed 3 hour nap and then we went over to the fire station for a BBQ with Shawn (who unfortunately had to work) and the other guys families. Around 7:30 we went over to the rec center to play in the bounce houses and watch the fireworks (with no tears this year from any kids). The next morning the kids and I drove up to Brian Head for the annual Anderson family reunion which was alot of fun. It's always fun to see and be with family. On Sunday Shawn finally got home from work and as soon as the sun went down the kids were ready to light some sparklers with their dad.

7 comments:

Scott and Krista said...

WoW!! sounds like you guys were busy! I'm glad you had fun. I heard you guys didn't find out what you are having with this baby, we are trying to decide if we want to do that.

Ludvigson Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun 4th! It is so fun to have family close by for you to celebrate with! Oh- by the way you are the cutest little prego mama ever! You look great.

Lindsay said...

Cute pics. I'm glad you got your slide to work. We need to set a date for shopping. Let me know when.

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Hey Tara, looks like fun at the Tobler home. Were you invited to YW tomorrow at 7:00 for a Camp Party? Hope Dolores talked with you. Anyway your girls are just the cutest! I hope I have lots of girls too.. but I'd better not say that.

The Martinsen Family said...

The blog is looking awesome. I hope you do not mind that I came across your blog while looking at another blog. Just thought I would let you know that I put you on our family and friend list. I hope all is well with the Tobler fam and the rest of the fam. Keep us updated and chck out our blog.
Ben, Jenn and Taiz Martinsen

Valerie said...

That looks like a blast. I am moving to Mesquite. There is nothing like a small town 4th of July. I hope you know how lucky you are, brat. Hope everyone is doing good.

Dave West said...

Hey, we found your blog and read up on you guys...now we have one of our own too.
Here it is: http://allmywestboys.blogspot.com/